ActionAid Bangladesh New Jobs circular 2023
Jobs circular ActionAid Bangladesh
ActionAid Bangladesh Jobs circular 2023 has been published on its own official website, newspaper, and different job portal website. The mentioned organization has the only authority to amend or cancel the job circular. BD Jobs Circular Today Update the Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Job Experience, etc. Keep an eye on bdjobscirculartoday.com for new job circulars, Exam dates, Admit card downloads, Published Result career tips, and so on.
You can find us on our Facebook page or LinkedIn page for updated job news and you can share information with your friends and family. If you are qualified and interested in Jobs Circular ActionAid Bangladesh don’t be late to apply. Before apply you need to read all the information and must be applied before the deadline of the application submissions date.
The Bd Jobs Circular Today authority always tries to publish all valid jobs circular in Bangladesh. Be aware of fake job circulars. If you want to build a career in ActionAid Bangladesh apply through https://bdjobscirculartoday.com. We also post career-related tips on our website to help you better understand careers.
Post Name: Officer – Human Resources
Application Deadline: 04 Feb 2023
Published On: 27 Jan 2023
Source: bdjobscirculartoday.com / Online
- Department : Human Resouce and Oranisation Development
- Types of Contract : Fixed Term, initially till the end of 2023, with the possibility of extension depending on the performance and availability of donor fund
- Job Summary:
- As a member of the HR department in Cox`s Bazar operations, the primary responsibility of this position will be to assist with the HR department`s overall functions and coordination with the humanitarian response and other programmes. Primary roles include assessing present and future employment requirements, implementing staff recruitment programme, assisting staff development initiatives, including training and development, and managing the database. Follow up and coordinate with the project management team to ensure effective and timeliness of the performance management system which is in place. This position provides additional operational HR support and collaborates closely with the Dhaka-based HR team.
- The individual holding this post will report directly to the Human Resource Coordinator of the HROD Unit, Cox`s Bazar Operation. S/he collaborates closely with the HROD Team based in the Dhaka office as well as the Cox`s Bazar team members. He/she will coordinate with the project management team and other functional teams to ensure that HR functions are in place and functioning effectively.
- Facilitate the recruitment process and ensure a positive candidate experience
- Collect SRF for new hires and follow the recruiting process in coordination with the hiring manager, per recruitment guidance;
- Support to prepare Job descriptions and ensure that all recruitment has been authorised by the signed by designated persons prior to advertising;
- Maintain the entire recruitment process’s quality and confidentiality;
- Ensure proper documentation of recruitment and selection files for the HR operations team for necessary compliance;
- Assist Human Resource Coordinator in the CV shortlisting and communicate the same to all relevant stakeholders as required;
- Organise the interview process by communicating with candidates and arranging various tests in accordance with the AAB recruitment guideline;
- Communicate with the candidates and ensure that the successful candidates receive offer letters;
- Verify adequate verification of references and documentation.
- Act as a Focal of the Performance Management System for Cox’s Bazar Staff
- Assist in designing, preparing, and reviewing Performance Assessment System Training modules and materials.
- Orient staff and supervisors with performance management goals, objectives, and impact on the organization.
- Assist in establishing the effective Performance Management System in the organization.
- Resolve any query of the staff about performance appraisal-related issues.
- Enhance knowledge of all managers/supervisors about the performance assessment system through Performance Assessment System Training/one-to-one sessions with the help of Manager-Capacity Development.
- Ensure on-time performance appraisal in a qualitative manner.
- Ensure probationary appraisals of all new joining staff and Assist in the confirmation process of all staff. Collect all performance appraisals from the project team during year-end and address any disagreement between staff and supervisor.
- Involvement in the individual staff goal setting and work to achieve the best outcome of the Performance Improvement Plan (PIP).
- Ensure effective HR Support services to the AAB Staff in Cox’ Bazar
- Work closely with various departments/Programs of AAB, assisting line managers in understanding and implement policies and procedures.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Ensure effective communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions.
- Staff Correspondence and Reporting & Documentation:
- Ensure accurate & proper record keeping of employee information in ERP.
- Support new joiners to use ERP from the staff end module.
- Provide assistance to resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances to the attention of the HR Coordinator
- Support field staff to submit leave application forms through ERP.
- Minimum Graduate/Post-Graduate degree, preferably in HRM.
- PGDHRM will get preference.
- At least 3 year(s)
- At least three years of relevant experience in national or International Development Organization.
- Excellent communication skills both in Bangla and English.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include knowledge of Excel and skills in Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a Team.
- Understanding of Gender and Child Rights issues
- A high degree of Organisational abilities and multitasking skills.
- Ability to respond to stressful situations with calmness and patience.
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality and a high degree of integrity in dealing with HR issues.
- A competitive Salary Package (consolidated) will be offered to the deserving candidates with other admissible benefits such as medical benefits, group life insurance and mobile & internet allowance.
Application Deadline: 04 Feb 2023
We hope you read the ActionAid Bangladesh Jobs circular on BD Jobs Circular Today. Be Updated with bdjobscirculartoday.com and get all Government jobs, Semi-government Jobs, Bank Jobs, Private Jobs, NGO jobs, Garments Job circulars, etc. news on our website. We also share career and interview tips for job seekers as well as all the training information. Stay connected with us and get more information on job news. We hope for your best prospective career. Thank you for staying with us.
Know more jobs circulars at www.bdjobscirculartoday.com
DEKKO Legacy Group Job circular 2023
Akij Biri Factory Limited New Jobs circular 2023
Partex Agro Limited Job Circular 2023
Union Bank Ltd. Job circular 2023
ACI Limited Job Circular 2023
Masco Group New Job circular 2023
Walton Hi-Tech Industries PLC. New Job Circular 2023
New Zealand Dairy Products Bangladesh Ltd. Job Circular 2023
Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Job Circular 2023
ONE Bank Limited Job circular 2023
ICB Islamic Bank Job circular 2023
Square Textiles Division Jobs circular 2023
PRAN Group Jobs circular 2023
Apex Footwear Limited Jobs circular 2023
বিঃদ্রঃ কোন প্রকার আর্থিক লেনদেন থেকে বিরত থাকুন আমাদের সাইট এ পোস্টকৃত কোন নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তিতে নিয়োগ প্রদানের শর্তে কোন প্রকার আর্থিক লেনদেন করা হয় না চাকরী সংক্রান্ত কোন ধরনের আর্থিক লেনদেন করলে তার দায় ভার স্ব-স্ব প্রতিষ্ঠান বা ব্যাক্তি বহন করবে।